Friday, May 17, 2013

How to line up two color prints

 
 
 
Firstly you need to attach your screen with the top print to a hinge, so this print lines up in the same position each time.
 
Now using a large piece of clear transparency sheet,sticky tape the transparency that has your image on it, you'll see this is hanging out the left on my photo, l tape this to the side of my table once l have it lined up with my screen
 
 



l take my bag that has already got my lemon print on it, l lay it on the table and flip the transparency sheet over the top of it and line up the top image so the words sit nicely on to it.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 then l flip the transparency sheet away to the side and l'm ready to pull the screen down and print
 
 
 



Then repeat for each new print
 
 

 
 
The finished bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment